We understand that life gets in the way so you are able to cancel at no charge in the following time frames:
- 10 hours for morning classes (before 9 am)
- 10 hour window for weekend classes
- 3 hours for all other classes
Reservations cancelled after this period will be subject to a late cancellation fee of $15 (if you have a monthly unlimited or 2 week intro pass) or you will lose a class from your class package/drop in.
A few other things to note:
- You can reserve a class up to 1 week prior to the scheduled class.
- We recommend booking your classes ahead of time so you are able to get into the class you want.
- You can book online, using the Mindbody app or by calling the studio at 780-428-8180
- Drop-in clients are welcome and will be given a spot if the class is not full within 3 minutes of the start time. If the class is full, the drop-in client will be given a spot in class when the class begins if other clients have not shown up.
- Please check schedule for any class changes
Unfortunately we can't let anyone into a class late. This is out of respect to all of the other members in the class. This is also for your safety as a participant as if you miss the warm up you compromise the integrity and increase your risk of injury. You will be considered late if you are not at the studio 3 minutes before the start of class time.
- We offer a waitlist for any full class that you wish to attend. There are 10 spots available on each waitlist.
- If you get into the class you signed up for, you will receive an EMAIL from us up to 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- If you are on the waitlist and are no longer able to make the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- Please know that it is your responsibility to check your email if you have been waitlisted to avoid a no-show or late cancellation class charge.
- If you sign up for multiple classes in an attempt to get into only one, it is your responsibility to take yourself out of the ones you do not get in to to avoid a no-show/late cancellation charge.
- Add our emails to your safe list so they do not end up in your “Junk” folder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you would like to know your waitlist position and don't have access to your email, please give us a call at 780-428-8180
- You also have the ability to cancel your waitlist spot on Mindbody (“Classes” tab).
- The 2 week introductory offer is only available for first time members. It will be good for two weeks from the first use. You will notice on Mindbody your expiry date says from date of purchase, but once you book your first class it will automatically update.
- Monthly Unlimited packages are good for 30 consecutive days (or 90/180 days for 3 or 6 months). The package will be activated with the date of purchase.
- Annual Unlimited packages are good for 1 full calendar year. The package will be activated from the date of purchase.
- 5, 10 and 20 Class Passes expire 1 year from date of purchase.
- Class cards and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Hive Fit Co reserves the right to revise the studio terms, conditions and prices at our discretion. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit our website to review our pricing policies.
- If you have any requests or require specific exceptions, please contact the studio and they can be made on a per-case basis.
Not that you'll ever want one, but just in case, you should know that we have a no-refund policy for our class packages and our merchandise.